(Please see separate Warranty Policy and Core Info for Transfer Case Assemblies below)
Returns are accepted up to 30 days after purchase and require a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. All returns must be new, unopened, uninstalled and unmodified. Customer is responsible for shipping charges on returns/ exchanged items. All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
CHA INDUSTRIES, INC DBA PROACTIVE GEARS warrants the original retail purchaser that all PROACTIVE GEARS products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 12 MONTHS. PROACTIVE GEARS makes no other warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. All other warranties, including but not limited to an implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are excluded. This warranty is offered provided that the PROACTIVE GEARS product has been installed and maintained correctly, and that it has not been subject to modification, accident, abnormal use or misuse.
This warranty does not cover, and PROACTIVE GEARS shall not be liable for, incidental or consequential damages, including loss of time, road service charges, labor charges, inconvenience, loss of vehicle use, loss of revenues, or loss or damage to personal property (including loss or damage to vehicle parts due to the failure of the PROACTIVE GEARS product). In addition, this warranty does not cover, and PROACTIVE GEARS shall not be liable for, any undertaking, representation, or agreements made by dealers or other third parties selling PROACTIVE GEARS products.
• ProActive Gears Transfer Case assembly warranties are for a period of one (1) year from the date of installation or 12,000 miles (whichever comes first) providing the original purchaser retains a copy of the invoice.
• An RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) must be requested prior to sending in any product for a warranty claim.
• Part(s) returned need to include the full name and address of the installer, store where purchased, and a detailed explanation of the problem must accompany the returned part(s).
• ProActive Gears will examine each such return and issue credits based on their findings.
• Should ProActive Gears determine such warranty was not due to their processes, material and/or workmanship, credit will be denied.
All transfer case cores returned to CHA Industries, Inc. DBA ProActive Gears, in sound condition, drained of fluid, inclusive of all parts, and packed in original dunnage will be credited to the customer’s account at 100% of the original invoiced core amount.
Reasons for less than 100% Credit:
• Hole in case (larger than 1” in diameter) or cracked case – 50% credit
• Core disassembled – 50% credit
• Motor core missing from case purchased w/motor – core value less $35.00
• Missing yokes (Front or Rear) – core value less $40.00
• Missing Extension Housing – core value less $40.00
• Oil not drained – core value less $25.00
• Core returned without shipping dunnage – core value less $120.00
• Dunnage returned without core – $120.00
• If a customer returns a core that does not match the replacement sold to them by CHA Industries, Inc. DBA ProActive Gears, no credit will be given. These cores will be returned to the customer upon request.
Disclaimer: CHA INDUSTRIES, INC DBA PROACTIVE GEARS is in no way affiliated with any brand names listed or displayed on this website. References to brands, part numbers, and applications are for reference only. PROACTIVE GEAR Ring & Pinion products are aftermarket products and are not manufactured by the Original Equipment Manufacturer. Photos are for illustrative purposes only.