Chevy And GMC Transfer Cases From ProActive Gears
Keeping your Chevy or GMC vehicle on the road for as long as possible means you need replacement parts you can count on to perform just as well as the original manufacturer’s parts. ProActive Gears features a wide selection of new GMC/Chevy transfer cases for sale that are the aftermarket solution you need to ensure your vehicle continues to run as dependably as the day it rolled off the assembly line — if not better. When you need a new GMC transfer case or Chevy transfer case for your vehicle, look no further than ProActive Gears.
You can be confident that our transfer cases will fit your vehicle like a glove, because they’re remanufactured to meet or exceed OEM specifications to provide the perfect fit and function — no matter what. Each transfer case passes a comprehensive battery of tests — including recreating actual driving conditions to analyze the performance. Every OEM core is processed as an individual unit throughout the teardown and assembly process to ensure optimal quality. We also clean them with a hydro-blast cleaning and rinse process. All case halves are wet-sanded to create a perfect mating surface on every component. We also use Loctite gasket eliminator and primer to seal all aluminum mating surfaces.
Thanks to ProActive Gears’ meticulous remanufacturing process — completed entirely within an ISO 9001:2008 USA-certified facility — our transfer cases will meet all OEM specifications, or even exceed them in some cases. In addition, all of our transfer cases are covered by a 12-month/12,000-mile limited warranty. As a leader in aftermarket transmission and drivetrain components, ProActive Gears is your source for replacement Chevy and GMC transfer cases that will keep your vehicle in great condition.
To learn more about our selection of remanufactured transfer cases, take a look at our selection below or call for more information.
- Backlash, mesh load, leak, and rotational torque quality-control testing is performed on every unit
- OEM cores are processed as individual units throughout the teardown and assembly process
- Cores are cleaned using a hydro-blast cleaning and rinse process
- All case halves are wet sanded to ensure perfect mating surfaces
- Loctite gasket eliminator and primer used to seal all aluminum mating surfaces
- Remanufactured in a ISO9001:2008 USA facility
- Problem-solving applications include Jeep transfer cases with slip yoke eliminator kits and GM cases with oil pump wear-savers installed
- 12 months/12,000 mile limited warranty