ProActive Gear Transfer Cases
Remanufactured to meet or exceed OEM specifications to provide superior quality with perfect fit and function. Each transfer case passes a comprehensive battery of tests including recreating actual driving conditions to analyze the performance of each transfer case.
- Backlash, mesh load, leak, and rotational torque quality-control testing is performed on every unit
- OEM cores are processed as individual units throughout the teardown and assembly process
- Cores are cleaned using a hydro-blast cleaning and rinse process
- All case halves are wet sanded to ensure perfect mating surfaces
- Loctite gasket eliminator and primer used to seal all aluminum mating surfaces
- Remanufactured in a ISO9001:2008 USA facility
- Problem-solving applications include Jeep transfer cases with slip yoke eliminator kits and GM cases with oil pump wear-savers installed
- 12 months/12,000 mile limited warranty
ProActive Gear Transfer Case Components
- Coming Soon: Full line of aftermarket GM Magna Power 2007+ transfer case components for the following cases: MP 1226/1226/1626/1626/3023/3024
- Parts include: Input Gears, Mainshafts, Sprockets, Chains, Forks, HD Levers, Range Sleeves
- View our rear case halves which are made from Aluminum vs the Magnesium OEM design. Aluminum is a harder material, solving the "pump rub oil seat" issue. We have also reinforced weak points on the OEM design for a stronger transfer case.
ProActive Gear Transmission Components
- Purchase the highest quality transmission parts in the aftermarket. Our parts have been manufactured according to the exact specifications as the OEM.
- Browse our T56 Transmission components which undergo the REM Superfinishing process.
Contact us regarding our complete list of Ring & Pinions and inquire about our Dry 2-Cut gears manufactured exactly like the OEM.