Jeep Transfer Cases from Proactive Gears
Jeep vehicles are built to stand up to some extreme conditions. This means you want the aftermarket parts you use in your Jeep to be just as tough. As the recognized leader in aftermarket transmission and drivetrain components, ProActive Gears has the widest selection of remanufactured Jeep transfer cases for sale. When you use Jeep transfer cases from ProActive Gears in your vehicle, you’ll get parts that work just as well or better than the original equipment manufacturers’ parts.
Remanufactured Jeep transfer cases from ProActive Gears are sure to fit into your vehicle as perfectly as the original components. That’s because they’re remanufactured to the exact manufacturer specifications to provide the perfect fit and function. Each OEM core is processed as an individual unit throughout the teardown and assembly process to ensure the highest quality. They’re cleaned with a hydro-blast cleaning and rinse process. All case halves are wet-sanded to provide a perfect mating surface on every component. We also use Loctite gasket eliminator and primer to seal all aluminum mating surfaces. Every remanufactured transfer case sold by ProActive Gears undergoes an extensive battery of tests — including recreating actual driving conditions to analyze the performance and help guarantee the highest quality.
Our exacting remanufacturing process — which is performed within an ISO 9001:2008 USA-certified facility — ensures that all of our Jeep transfer cases will meet or exceed OEM specifications. In addition, our transfer cases are protected by a 12-month/12,000-mile limited warranty. These are the reasons why ProActive Gears has become known as a leader in the aftermarket transmission and drivetrain component industry. It’s also why you can trust us to keep your Jeep on the road for as long as possible. To learn more, take a look at our selection of remanufactured Jeep transfer cases below or contact us for more information.
- Backlash, mesh load, leak, and rotational torque quality-control testing is performed on every unit
- OEM cores are processed as individual units throughout the teardown and assembly process
- Cores are cleaned using a hydro-blast cleaning and rinse process
- All case halves are wet sanded to ensure perfect mating surfaces
- Loctite gasket eliminator and primer used to seal all aluminum mating surfaces
- Remanufactured in a ISO9001:2008 USA facility
- Problem-solving applications include Jeep transfer cases with slip yoke eliminator kits and GM cases with oil pump wear-savers installed
- 12 months/12,000 mile limited warranty