Remanufactured Dodge Transfer Cases
Dodge vehicles are known for delivering performance, but they won’t live up to the expectations if they’re saddled with aftermarket components that aren’t up to snuff. Fortunately, if you’re looking for remanufactured Dodge transfer cases that will keep your Dodge vehicle running just as well as the day it was assembled, ProActive Gears has the solution for you. We have an extensive selection of remanufactured Dodge transfer cases for sale that fit perfectly in your vehicle — making them practically the same as the original parts. Our transfer cases are remanufactured to the exact manufacturer specifications, ensuring the perfect fit and function.
Each OEM core is processed as an individual unit throughout the teardown and assembly process to produce the highest quality. They’re also cleaned with a hydro-blast cleaning and rinse process. All case halves are wet-sanded to provide a perfect mating surface on every component, and we use Loctite gasket eliminator and primer to seal all aluminum mating surfaces. To confirm our transfer cases are built to the highest quality, we put each one through an exhaustive battery of tests, including recreating actual driving conditions to analyze the performance of each unit.
Because of our meticulous remanufacturing process — performed entirely in an ISO 9001:2008 USA-certified facility — our transfer cases meet or exceed OEM specifications. In addition, our transfer cases are protected by a 12-month/12,000-mile limited warranty. ProActive Gears has been recognized as a leader in remanufactured transmission and drivetrain components. We have the transfer cases to help ensure that your Dodge vehicle continues to give you the performance you want. To learn more, see our selection of Dodge transfer cases below or contact us.
- Backlash, mesh load, leak, and rotational torque quality-control testing is performed on every unit
- OEM cores are processed as individual units throughout the teardown and assembly process
- Cores are cleaned using a hydro-blast cleaning and rinse process
- All case halves are wet sanded to ensure perfect mating surfaces
- Loctite gasket eliminator and primer used to seal all aluminum mating surfaces
- Remanufactured in a ISO9001:2008 USA facility
- Problem-solving applications include Jeep transfer cases with slip yoke eliminator kits and GM cases with oil pump wear-savers installed
- 12 months/12,000 mile limited warranty